Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Noel 2017 exhibition, Le Havre, France

I have sent four pieces of works to Noel 2017 exhibition, at Galerie Corinne Le Monnier, Le Havre, France. I heard two have gone. How lovely! The exhibition is until 16th January. If you are around there, pop in. There are lots of figurative art there. 

This is the second time I have shown my works in the gallery this year. Mme Le Monnier knows her clientele very well and picks those of my works they would like. As you know, the types of work I make is quite diverse. They all are parts of me, and I decided not to narrow down them. So when I place works to galleries, I try to select the best match. When galleriests know the tastes of their clienteles very well, it is the easiest for me and the best for the works. 

Storm. Even though storms could be devastating, but I feel thrilled when I hear the trees shaking and the wind blowing. This is the time when we feel how powerful nature is and how hopeless we really are. So I feel awe, fear and also respect to storms. I think they are marvelous combinations.



Bear. I had kept him for some time as I knew he would need the right audience. He has such a presence. He is someone special  







Spring is not printemps, but la source. She is pure innocece, unsual for my works. She has just appeared. I heard she was spoken for. 






Child with dog. Our old dog Topaz was slowing down. I felt every day with her was a gift. She had been always protective and loyal. She loved and respected me from the day she came to our home. She had glanced at me soo often. Our eyes met so often. It was difficult to see the puppy we got 14 years ago had aged more quickly than we did and now she was spending the last months of her life. Child and dog was also spoken for. 





2 December - 16 January
149 rue Victor Hugo
76600 LE HAVRE
France









No comments:

Post a Comment