Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday 19 December 2013

Little owls, hoot hoot.

Hello everyone. Thank you so much for your kind thoughts. Mike and I are slowly getting better. Flu is such that it affects all parts of the body. So it take a long time to return to full health and strength Take care and don't catch anything, everyone.

Before I became ill, a big news was that a prestigious award winning photographer seemed to pop in my Clouds part 2 exhibitions and bought Shadow, the spookiest mask. I recognized her name as I have seen her name on papers everywhere, and I admire her work. The most surprising thing to me was that such a well known artist is walking on Canterbury High street. I would never have imagined!

Then while I was ill, Messenger from the North, Angel II and Wind found a wonderful home. I always feel that my sculptures choose their persons. They are waiting for the right person to come. I also notice that they seldom make mistakes.

Do you remember my little owls? As soon as I listed them on my shop, they found lovely homes.

Sleepy owls - sold

Wind swept owls - sold
Awww, they are darn cute! Mike wanted to buy them! :D I am going to make more owls soon. I would love to have a pair on my desk, too! They will cheer me up at no end! So if you like to have your own pair, keep an eye on my shop in January!
 
    

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are getting better. We are in the grip of the winter cold virus here too. Not as bad as flu but persistent. I love your owls Midori, they are just delightful. Have a wonderful Christmas season and hope you all get a rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no. I hope your quick recovery.: ) Thank you, Charlotte. I hope you get rid of the virus and have lovely Christmas! : )

      Delete
  2. Me too I'm so glad to know you getting better. Keep going !
    Your little owls are really cute. Especially sleeping ones, they are adorable ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ilona. We rest well and don;t do too much. : ) Thank you! Take care and keep warm! : )

      Delete