Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday 25 October 2015

New arrivals in my shop!

How was your weekend? Mine was a full working one. Mike has also spent three days to move the greenhouse to a new site; he took Friday off for that. We have been busy as tender for our extension, which will be my studio, is close. He has been preparing lots of things for that, and I have been working hard in anticipation of disruption, especially firings.

I have listed lots of new works this month, and some of them have already gone. Please do check often, as I am adding almost daily.

Tapir greeting cards

The right one has gone. 

Mother and her cub -  Polar bear

All Pockets Friends -  The kitten has gone. 

The left one is just listed, and others will join soon! 

Owls! The right one has gone.

A pair of bunnies - Pocket Friends

And the last but not the least, A giant anteater! :D Have a great week!

Anteater


They are avaibale from my Etsy shop!
http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/midoritakaki

2 comments:

  1. We so love the little Owls we bought from you at the exhibition. I am dropping hints to the husband what I would like for Christmas, just in case he should oblige and bring me more of your animals. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! What a good idea! I am also dropping hints here and there! :D Your oiwls are very sweet! X

      Delete