Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday 13 August 2017

Art in Clay at Hatfield

I will be at Art in Clay at Hatfield. 18th - 20th August.

Cherry

Cherry

Here are some of my new works available at the show. 
Child with dog




It is a great opportunity to purchase ceramic art in all forms at the largest ceramic fair in Britain. Hatfield is only 22 minutes by train from London King's cross.

I can't make enough Alice.

Ancient oaks

You can't come? Shame. But don't worry. I will update both my Etsy shop and 'Available works' on my webpage on the 23rd.






And my work is on their poster at King's cross station. How lovely!  Would you like to see it? Here is the link. 


2 comments:

  1. how exciting to be in such a glamourous show... congratulations on being on the poster as well. I do like your ostriches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anna. Due to unprecitable British summer, I had been hesitant to try the show. We will take cloths for four seasons with us. :D

      Delete