Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday 3 September 2018

Art in Clay, Hatfield

It was the hottest summer on the record, they say. My memory of the summer was working hard. Once the show was over, so was summer. I feel slight regret and sadness, but luckily autumn has started nicely with warmth, bright sunshine and cool nights.

Art in Clay was like a long party without stiff drinks or much sleep, neither. Lots of old customers I have known came. How wonderful! Mike and I both agreed it was the most enjoyable show that we have done.

We have also met new awesome customers! What a joy! Thank you so much!

Here are the works which went to new homes.


Amazonica - butterfly paradise - sold


Lamb - sold


Lady in ancient Japan - sold

 

Koala - sold




The Rock Age - sold

Bird nest - sold



Imara the baby giraffe and her friends. Rabbits are available.

My first sloths, 2 toed and 3 toed, Panda, and white cat went to loving homes. 

Polar bear, fox, quizzical dog, sleep owl and the sloth now live in their new homes. 



Owls are popular. The little chick had to stay in the tent overnight alone!  



Setting up day



It was great to be able to meet so many people! Thank you so much! You made the show successful.

I'm aware that I haven't written about CAL, and all other things yet. It has been hectic and too hot to use my office during summer. I will catch up, soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment