Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday 22 September 2018

Ceramic Art London 2018

Before and after Ceramic Art London, 23-25 March. I had been hectic. At one point, I thought I might become mad! But I had kept my sanity, just. The result was the best ever. Although it is important to consider all other effects like media, promotion etc. from the prestigious shows like CAL, it is the upmost important to me and, I'm sure, most of others, to have good sales. Some visitors don't realise that how much time and effort as well as costs were put into to do a big show. In my case, literally months' effort.

So we are very pleased that all went very well. Thank you so much.   

Here are those sold at the show.


Departing - sold

Rabbit with Enso - sold

Departing and Rabbit with Enso went to a lovely gentleman. 


Girl with red shoes - sold
Red shoes are always popular. She went to a  lovely couple.

Holly - sold
Holly went to a nice gentleman. I was told she is a secret gift for his wife.

Mad Tea Party - sold
Mad Tea Party went to a ceramic school run by a lovely lady. Afterward I head and saw the photos of the works made by children who were inspired by the mask. How nice!   

Red shoes - sold
She went to a lovely couple.


Rabbit - sold
He has gone to a nice lady who visited with her lovely friends.

Owl - sold
He went to a nice couple. I had known one of them for a few years on Twitter. How lovely!  

Frenchie - sold

Pug - Sold
Frenchie and Pug went together to a lovely lady who lives with Frenchie and pug! 

Magic mushrooms - sold
Magic mushrooms went to a nice lady.


Lotus - sold
Lotus went to a lovely lady. She saw lotus in flower in Japan. How wonderful! 

Lots of small animals have also gone. White rabbits sold out. Anteaters also sold out. It was a great show!

Here is the stand after PV. Already some pieces had gone! We were too late to take photos of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment