Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday 19 November 2012

Double act

Hello everyone. Here are photos of Double act taken this morning. The head and body are not attached; I just placed the head gently on the body.
Putin head  
First, Putin head just appeared. Then I had to think a lot while I made the rest. I tried to make a cat head at the back, to start with. I thought about Russian girl band, Pussy Riot; three girls were arrested after a protest against Putin at a cathedral.
Serpent side
But clay had a different idea. It became lion, and then this serpent with a small horn. The body came naturally, as if it had been all planned before i knew I was going to make it.

As you can see the head part is stoneware white and the body is grey. I am going to reduction fire the body part. So It's a bit of anarchy. I guess it would be most suitable for this double headed monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment