Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday 1 December 2011

Kiwi, the red fronted kakariki, and twitter

Brooch in the memory of Kiwi, the red fronted kakariki

I have never imagined I will start Twitter. Never say never. I started using email in 1992 when nobody I knew except for those in the University of Kent, had individual address. Then I started building my own website on our birds in 1998. At that time, there weren't various templates so I designed wallpaper etc. from scratch. I continued until 2002, then my beloved Kiwi the Kakariki died, and I lost interest in whole world for a while.

Kiwi photo: Mike 2001

Blogging was just starting at that time, but I have never taken it in until this year. Now I became a lady with certain age, I decided to catch up with everything! Because of my day job, I am up to date with new technology development and next big things. I even invested in the company with search and cloud computing. So I knew quite a lot about them, but I didn't know how to use them. I am not going to be an old woman who is behind the times. I fear that if I don't catch up with new things now, it might become too much and too late when I am really old.

So here I am with Twitter account @MidoriTakaki

No comments:

Post a Comment