Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday 31 May 2012

Summer has come, so has Atkin diet!

Last week summer suddenly arrived at Canterbury. but we kept eating our winter food. This resulted in my being a bit fat. So I went on Atkinish diet. It is not strict one. I have two slices of walnut bread in the morning, and a tiny glass of wine at lunch. otherwise, it is quite low in carbohydrate.

We used to eat this. We shaved a good flakes of Parmesan cheese on top.  

Asparagus, Parma ham, boiled egg with Parmesan cheese on top, which is not served yet.
 I eat these now.

Salad of home grown lettuce, tomatoes and cheddar cheese, olives and Lapsung Souchon tea smoked salmon (offer at Waitrose right now!)

Cabbage salad with ginger dressing, Cheddar cheese, olives and Lapsung Souchon tea smoked salmon
Asparagus, Parma ham, olives, sun dried tomatoes and Camembert cheese.
Mike, however, refuses to admit that he needs to do something. He still eats lots of bread and deserts. 


I have already lost what I had gained. I will continue a bit longer to make a slack for ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment