Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday 2 February 2014

I am a fairy godmother!

Hello everyone. Today I would like to share this photo.

Sebastian guarded by Ice baby and Rabbit girl
Yay! Perin and Kath became parents last month.  Their handsome boy, Sebastian was born! Well done, Kath! I became a fairy godmother! It has been a long wait, and I admire all mothers! Perin sent me this photo. I love it. I was overjoyed to see it. My rabbit girl and Ice baby are guarding him. I am very proud of them.

I made the Ice baby with all best wishes for him. I had a gut feeling that the baby would be a boy.  How lovely!

They must be very busy now. I wish all happiness and good health to three of you from England.  
  

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm sure fairy godmothers have great responsibility - and much fun.....

    Have a lovely week,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first fairy godchild! : ) Thank you! You, too!

      Delete
  2. wonderful blessings....congratulations to all....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo .
    He is smiling as if he knows he is guarded by Ice baby and Rabbit girl.
    And smiling no doubt to have such a wonderful fairy god mother such as you :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Willow. I was delighted to see this photo! Almost tears in my eyes! : )

      Delete