Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday 18 September 2014

Come to see my work in Etsy Art Exhibition OPEN!

I am delighted to tell you that my work has been selected for Etsy's first ever art exhibition in London! I am thrilled to be part of it!


I had to keep it quiet for a while until the official announcement. How exciting! There will be 15 UK artists in this exhibition. It is the same week as the Frieze is held in London.

Do come along if you can! I will be at the 'Meet the artists' event on Saturday!.

Friday Oct 17 - 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday Oct 18 - 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday Oct 19 - 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
5th Base Gallery, 23 Heneage St, London E1 5LJ

Curator talk: "Start Your Own Art
Collection," Friday, October 17 at 4 p.m.

"Meet the Artists", Saturday, October 18
from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.


Here is the link to the Etsy announcement


4 comments: