Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday 22 March 2012

My little mug for a serious coffee lover.



Hello everyone. it has been another sunny day, and this is not so usual for this time of the year in Canterbury. I remember well that there were snow on spring equinox in some years, and once even in early April.


This morning, I was a bit busy with my work. There was a coup in Mali at about five o'clock in the morning, and I had to keep an eye on the situation over there. So, forget the Budget, focus on Mali now. This surprised me. I was not even sure where Mali was exactly until this morning!

Here is my newest little mug. It is for a strong coffee, like espresso. It would easily take double espresso. I like how green glaze looks on the body. It changed to metallic silver colour in parts.

A small mug for a coffee lover.


Beautiful silver cloured apppeared on green glaze.
We have experimented with these two glazes over last several months. I like this one best.







Mike baked a walnut honey loaf last Sunday. Baking is his hobby. I have had a slice every morning since with a black coffee. The mug would have been perfect for the table at such breakfast. I would list it for sale soon. Watch this space.  

No comments:

Post a Comment