Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday 27 January 2013

Paper Crown

Hello everyone. I hope you had a good weekend. We have watched the Australian Open finals both yesterday and today, and done some ceramics. Initially I wanted to spend about three hours in the studio yesterday. But the floor was painted on Friday, and I was warned it might not be dry. After lunch, Mike drove me to drop off my greenware at the studio by car. In fact, the floor was dry, and there was an undergraduate working on it happily, but the smell of paint caused both Mike and me to get a headache after just ten minutes. We quickly left to go to the High street to get some delicious organic sourbread, but we were too late. They were sold out.

Paper Crown by Midori Takaki

We brought several pieces of fired work home. This is 'Paper crown'. (His story is here.) I am happy with how he looks, but the sack was not exactly the way I wanted; I wanted the blue band to be narrower. But as Mike said, there is nothing I could do now. I am still happy with it.

Paper crown

Last night I enjoyed dancing whilst Mike was turning his pots. Blondie, Duran Duran and Adele were my choice. I danced as if there were no tomorrow. Ah, reviving!

This morning when I woke up, Mike was already watching the Australian Open final. I soon joined him over my breakfast. As you know, Murray was beaten by Djokovic. A shame for the Scot.

It was sunny afternoon today, and I have taken photographs of my work. I will show you them another day.

This weekend seemed a bit short. I fancy a long lazy weekend, with no rain, no snow just some sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment