Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday 5 March 2015

The show is on!

PV for our exhibition, WHITE BALANCE, went sucessfully yesterday, thanks to all people who have come and to all the hard-working saff at the Sunbury Embroidery Gallery.  




There were loads of people, and how much I would like to show you the photos of that! But alas, non! As I was chatting with guests and visitors at PV, I asked Mike to take photos. Mike had a different idea for good photos of the PV. He has waited until end when most people had left, and took photos of my works in empty space. Sigh. 

Nonetheless, Alan and I were very happy. We had good sales before and during PV, too. Thank you so much! I hope all enjoyed the evening. 

It was so lovely to see the customers who came to the Teddington Art Fair and Windsor, again, and also to meet new people! It was also exciting to meet a lovely lady customer, who came with her daughter. We had known each other on Twitter. It was wonderful to meet people who I met on Internet!    

I'm still recovering from setting up. Muscles ache and a sort of jet lag is bothering me despite having a lie in untill 11:30am yesterday. As we didn't get back home until 11pm last night, that didn't help. 

I will share more photos next time! : ) 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment