Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Nudes

Hello everyone. Today I had a frustrating office day. Not everyday is a happy one. I finished work before three, walked dogs, and went to the studio. Luckily I could shift from one mode to another easily. I had a couple of bisque figures to finish, and also a head to re-fire. I will go back to finish all tomorrow afternoon.

Today I will show you the nude figures. If you remember I went to a life drawing class last autumn. I made small figures then. I kept four of them, and reduction-fired them last week. I am so happy with the result.







We will have another a life drawing this Saturday. I hope I have a good time again!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I like the nudes lying down and the reduction firing, the natural color of the clay is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't decided how to finish them. I'm happy with the results! : )

      Delete