Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday 12 September 2013

The main gallery at Sidney Cooper

Hello everyone. I had a big lie in this morning. I woke up at usual time and had breakfast in the bed while checking messages, but stayed there and fell into sleep again. I heard Pearl whining and checked the clock. Whoa! Noon! I had to be in the Sidney Cooper gallery at 1:30! I walked dogs very quickly, (of course, Pearl insisted that she would graze grass, but I dragged her back). After lunch, Mike dropped me off at the back of the gallery spot on time. Phew!

I had great chats with two gentlemen, a print maker and a psychotherapist. (Hello!) Then the lady who purchased Paper crown came. She was also interested in Tony, the photographer's works. So I volunteered to sit in the main part of the gallery while he was showing his works to her at the back of the building. I have looked at the works carefully with a price list in hand. But after that, I got so bored! People don't talk much there because it is the beginning of the exhibition. So I started taking photos. Now I might become a photographer myself!

So here is my guide tour of the main gallery space at the Sidney Cooper this afternoon.

Dani Flowerdew's installation

A close-up of Dani Flowerdew's installation

And again! Dani Flowerdew's installation

To the entrance

Main gallery

Fan was moving

Main gallery

Reflected view of the main gallery on Tony Smith's photograph I

Reflected view of the main gallery on Tony Smith's photograph II

Reflected view of the main gallery on Tony Smith's photograph III. Hello!  

Reflected view of the main gallery on Tony Smith's photograph IV

Reflected view of the main gallery on Tony Smith's photograph V

Reflected view of the main gallery on Tony Smith's photograph VI

Reflected view of the main gallery on Tony Smith's photograph VII

Lights and window

Projector

No wall is straight

A close up of a chance work by Dariusz Ryzak, collected from B&Q
I hope you enjoyed them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment