Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday 2 July 2015

Beetles, bugs and birds exhibition at Artichoke gallery

I'm off sick today. I have had fever and headache since Sunday evening. Last night I loaded the kiln, and that was it. I was free to be unwell and to get rest today! :D Don't worry. I will be ok. I have to be ok, as I will need to get back to work!


Dawn Chorus - 17.5cm W, 16.5H, 5.2D


My three masks are in Beetles, bugs and beetles exhibition at Artichoke gallery, Ticehurst, East Sussex. It has just started on the 1st of July. It is a lovely gallery in a beautiful setting. Three ladies there are very friendly.


Dawn chorus - details



Dawn Chorus

Another mask in the exhibition is One swallow does not make a summer.

One swallow does not make a summer - details
One swallow does not make a summer - 18.0cm W, 16.0H, 5.7D

One swallow does not make a summer
The gallery is much larger than we imagined from photos. Liz Moys, the textile artist was there with her Peggy, one of the canine gallery assistants.

From the entrance

Liz and Peggy, the assistant 

A lovely bright sign 


Forest Boy - 13.0cm W, 14.5H, 5.8D

It is not far from Sissinghurst garden. The exhibition is until end of September. Why don't you pop in when you are in the area? You won't regret it. 

About the exhibition

Artichoke gallery website

Four galleries you could visit on a day in the area



  

No comments:

Post a Comment