Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday 13 July 2015

Large pieces in progress

Since last week I have been making larger pieces for an upcoming exhibition in Biscuit factory, Newcastle, in September.


Yesterday, I was working from morning to night. Mike was desperate to tell me about the cat he saw during a dog walk in the morning. I had to ask him not to talk to me whilst I was working. Then, he started talking to dogs next to me! :D I had to tell him that I wouldn't be able to concentrate if he keeps talking to the dogs about the cat and bunnies next to me. I felt a sort of guilt that a mother who is too busy might feel! 




Creating is intense. I must concentrate and listen to what I make. 


That is the only way I could make. 




***************

'So, we had to listen to Mike's muttering! He is being a motor mouth right now!' (His colleague is taking a long leave!)





No comments:

Post a Comment