Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday 10 July 2015

Three of the latest masks found lovely people!

This girl is going to a lovely lady in the US tomorrow.



And this girl went, with the last blackbird and chicken, to a lovely lady in the US.



I made a special box for them.


Blackbird

Pumpkin the chicken

Pomona now lives with a lovely young lady in Scotland. Pomona was the gift to the lady from her loving uncle and aunt for graduation. How lovely! 

A ladybird on the apple! 

Thank you so much!

Are you interested? I have pinned other masks on one of my boards on Pinterest. Do have a look!

http://uk.pinterest.com/midoritakaki/my-sculptures-2015/



2 comments:

  1. what a good box for those pieces to travel in.. and I love Pomona, what a thoughtful aunt and uncle.. I must look for your Pinterest board.. I only collect images so far.. haven't thought to put up my own work..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anna. I have done Pinterest quietly. :D But I found it is much easier to show pics to those interested there, rthan sending them to each customer! : )

      Delete