Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Winter flowers and Pearl's evening

Hi, everyone. Even though I intended that last week was my last day work before Christmas, I was working this morning again due to lots of issues in EU, as well as volatile movement in the market. In true sense. I never take off time except for the days when markets are closed. Even so my work life balance is not bad, because I work from home. Instead of commuting or having a chat with colleagues, I hang laundry and walk dogs.

Primula
 There are a few flowers in our garden right now.I found them whilst hanging laundry, so there is a good thing with hanging laundry on a cold morning!
Algerian Iris


However, I heard Merkel is off for holiday, I should be following her. I took an afternoon off, and took a saucer to our friend Cynthia. I threw the saucer on a wheel separately, so I guessed the size. It seems it was a bit too tight. Cynthia said the cup has been on the table to look at because it is pretty. I begged her to use it, and to tell me how she feels about it.
Cup and saucer
I got a chill this evening, so I didn't work on the head I made yesterday. Instead, we watched an old episode of Poirot on TV. I love the style and house decoration.In the meantime, what did our princess Pearl do?
She slept,
slept,
slept,
Oh? Is she going to wake up?
No, and she slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment