Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday 17 May 2012

Once Upon a Time in Anatolia

My working day is over. Our weekend starts one day early. I will quickly prepare fried rice, and we are going to see the film, Once Upon a Time in Anatolia, this evening. It is Turkish film, and I am wondering if I would be able to understand some of the language. I had attended Turkish language course in the Ankara University for one term a long time ago. The film was premiered at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival where it was a co-winner of the Grand Prix. Exciting!

One for a girl (me!) and one for a boy (Mike!)

I took Pearl to the University ground this afternoon. They had just mowed the lawn, and it was such nice feeling to walk on it. It was so soft and gentle on the body. I saw a little robin flying in and out of the hedge, too. Although It has been a bit cold this year, but wild life is as busy as usual.


University ground

No comments:

Post a Comment