Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday 3 December 2012

Sleep walked to the post office with the loyal pooch

Hello everyone. My loyal pooch, Topaz and I went to the post office first in the morning. We had an important mission; to get the rabbit out of the country before Christmas rush starts! Luckily it wasn't too cold nor wet neither. Strangely enough, I, a kind of, half-sleep-walked to it and half-sleep-walked back. It is a 10 minute walk. Was it possible? Yes, it was.

The rabbit

I was tied up... : (
The gate of church next to the post office was closed. Celtic crosses are used as motifs.  

Church gate
 Church looks more solemn on the day like this.
 
Both yesterday and this evenings, I have prepared for my presentation on Wednesday. I have loaded lots of my photos into Powerpoint. I hope it goes well.



Last Saturday while I watched the highlights of rugby match England against NZ, I painted underglaze on the rabbit. Do you remember he became blue after I painted 'white slip' in the studio? Apparently white underglaze is not going to hide the hideous blue so I had to choose a darker colour. This is chocolate brown.        When I questioned my decision, Mike confidently told me, ' It won't be worse that the blue!' I am inclined to agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment