Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday 10 November 2012

'Clay sketches' at life model workshop

Hello everyone. I went to a life model workshop today. It was my first. You see, we didn't do any life model sessions in social science. It was much more productive than I had expected. It took some time for me to get used to the idea, but at the end of the day, I was able to make several torsos and other parts. The model was friendly and very co-operative. It was such nice atmosphere all of the time.

Here are three photos of some of the clay 'sketches' I made today. They are taken in the evening, so I am afraid but the quality of the photos is not up to par.

Torsos and leg
Torsos and other parts
Today's last piece

I feel exhausted, Five hours' concentration wore me out. I will have a relaxing day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment