Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday 3 November 2012

Bisque fired masks and whippets

Hello everyone. How was your week? It has been a busy week for me. Monday, Tuesday and Friday evening I went to the studio. We had a class from six to nine Wednesday evening. I had also gone to see the dentist on Tuesday. A couple of trips to the post office. It has been also busy week at office, too.

Although I didn't stay too long in the studio today, I did some glaze tests and took some photos.

Rabbit and goat masks and a whippet

Monkey and rabbit masks and a small whippet
I am going to make more tiles for glaze tests. I have made several glaze samples. One of them is bronze, which I wanted to make for a long time, but didn't have a chance. Glazing is the most difficult part of ceramics for me, but I know that when it goes well, it looks so lovely. I am hoping that Kiln deity will watch over me!

Mike has been busy today. He finally cleared the garage and made a space for our car. We both are really tired and just want to go to bed early tonight. Good night, everyone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment